New Member Application Process
- Please download, print and complete the application form (see link below) and send it to the address on the form.
- Don’t forget to include a stamped addressed envelope to enable us to post the membership card to you.
- Mill Hill U3A continues to grow at a rate that threatens to exceed our ability to provide for members’ interests, or to accommodate those wishing to attend Monthly Speakers’ Meetings. Applicants living in NW7 will continue to be admitted immediately so long as they send us a copy of a utility bill (not mobile phone) as proof of address. Any time that our membership rises above 900, applications received from any other postcode may, at the discretion of the Executive Committee, be put on a waiting list. If this is the case you will be so advised, and will be given an estimate of how long before you can be admitted.
If you cannot print the membership application form, contact us and let us know so we can provide assistance.
- This form is for new applications. If you can, please print the form on both sides of the paper.
- Please complete all relevant sections.
- If you leave any sections blank, we will have to send the form back to you for completion.
- If you claim a reduction from the full membership fee, please make certain that you enclose a photocopy of proof of your current entitlement to the reduction.
- Please do answer the Gift Aid question, even if the answer is NO. If you pay Income Tax on a sum equal to at least the subscription amount, and you answer YES, we can reclaim the tax on that amount to help keep our subscription rates down and it costs you absolutely nothing. If you are a higher rate taxpayer, it benefits you as well because you can claim back the higher rate tax.
- If you wish your new Membership Card to be posted to you please enclose a Stamped Addressed Envelope. If you do not, your new card will be retained for you to collect at the next Monthly Speaker’s Meeting that you attend.
Monthly meetings held at Hartley Hall on Mill Hill Broadway.
07704 992268 (Mill Hill U3A)
020 8466 6139 (National U3A)